This is a lovely oil-free recipe creation by guest chef Yukiko Artis. Doesn’t look amazing? It tastes incredible too!
* Amount can be adjusted depending on ripeness of the ingredients and your container size.
* Required tools: Measuring Spoons, Chef Knife/Ceramic Knife, Cutting Board, High-speed Blender, Glass Jar(2)
For Pumpkin Cream
- 1/2 small Sugar Pie Pumpkin (Remove seeds and skin)
- ¼ tsp or less Ginger
- 1/4 or less Cinnamon powder (Grate a cinnamon stick)
- 5-6 Dates
For Coconut Cream
- 1 Young Coconut (Crack coconut and take out coconut water and fresh meat)
- 3 Tbsps. Coconut water
- 1 Date (Soak in lukewarm water to soften if needed)
- ½ -1 Banana
- ¼ tsp or less Fresh Lemon juice to taste.
- Mint leaves
- Cinnamon powder
Making Pumpkin Cream
1- Blend all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender. Set aside. Dates add a lot of sweetness so adjust the amount of dates carefully. Ginger and cinnamon affect the flavour easily so carefully adjust for your preferred flavour while blending.
Making Coconut Cream
2- Blend all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender. Set aside. Dates and bananas add sweetness and flavour, so adjust as needed for preferred flavour.
3- Put the pumpkin cream in a glass jar.
4- Then add the coconut cream. You may repeat to make layers with pumpkin cream and coconut cream.
5- For the top layer, drizzle any remaining cream.
6- For the topping sprinkle cinnamon powder and add fresh mint leaves. Mint leaves adjust the sweetness of the cream. Enjoy!
Eat Better, Feel Better
Are you looking for easy ways to boost the nutrition power of your meals? Check out our exclusive “no-oil” meals in the essential guide: Raw Dinner Recipes – Made in 5 minutes or less.
You can get the eBook right now – for FREE – by clicking the banner below.