Write for Nutrition Raw!
Are you a writer or recipe creator with a passion for health?
We’d love to hear from you!
In a short time, Nutrition Raw has become one of the most successful and visited blogs in the raw vegan world, helping thousands of people reclaim their health through a natural hygiene, raw food approach.
The people who write for Nutrition Raw are a community of professionals who are passionate about raw food, health, and wellness.
Writing for Nutrition Raw will allow you to become a part of this movement, and help spread the message of raw food and natural health effectively and clearly.
Writing for Nutrition Raw will also help you and your business gain exposure to thousands of people eager to improve their health and vitality – you’ll attract potential clients, coaching jobs, and/or grow your brand simply by writing great posts!
Once you’ve submitted your article or recipe, we’ll do our best to get it in front of as many people as possible. You can contribute articles as often as you like. Not only that, there are no deadlines!
TIPS TO CONSIDER BEFORE WRITING:
- Has my topic already been covered in Nutrition Raw? If so, it may not have been covered in sufficient depth. In that case, you might consider developing this topic.
- If you need additional guidance on how to effectively write good blog articles, getting in touch with us and we will provide you with PDFs to learn from.
- Raw Nutrition posts are informative and should have sources (peer-reviewed scientific articles, academic journals or credible news websites) to back up any statistics or studies.
- Since Raw Nutrition is a website based on raw food and natural health, keep your articles geared in this direction.
- Articles should be between 800 and 2000 words ideally.
- If you want to share a recipe, make sure to include beautiful pictures. You can also include an introduction telling us why you like the recipe.
- Remember that Raw Nutrition focuses on raw food, plant-based living. Articles encouraging the consumption of animal products (meat, eggs, fish, dairy) will not be accepted.
WHO ARE OUR WRITERS?
We work with great people. Our writers include, but are not limited to the following:
- Health and Nutrition Authors & Speakers
- Natural Hygienists
- Health Coaches
- Raw Chefs
- Yoga Instructors
- Plant-Based Personal Trainers
- Life Coaches
- Health Product Owners
- Hormone Experts
- Naturopathic Doctors
- Natural Beauty Experts
- Digestive Alternative Health Specialists
- Health & Wellness Bloggers
- Personal Development & Self Awareness Writers
- Hormone Experts
- Mind/Body Therapists
- Other Alternative Health Specialists
DO YOU HAVE THESE QUALITIES?
- Possess a creative and conversational writing style.
- Not to mention excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Enjoy writing about holistic living because you are passionate about natural wellness.
- Have training or/and experience in the field of Health and Nutrition.
- Have a website, a blog, a food or recipe blog, or a health and/or nutrition related book that we can link to in your biography.
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU START
- Is my article different? Your post should be unique to your writing style. Above all: is it inspiring, interesting, informative, educational, and fun?
- Is your article 100% original? Because articles that have been published elsewhere will not be accepted.
- Is your headline catchy? Keep in mind that a post without an eye-catching headline will not grab the readers’ attention and may also be rejected.
- Do you have an image that you can include in your post? Image should be at least 800 pixels wide.
SUBMITTING YOUR ARTICLE OR RECIPE
Send the following to Nutrition Raw in an email:
- Your article or recipe with a unique headline.
- Also include a short bio (5-6 sentences) with any links to your social media channel(s) (such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.).
- The email address linked to a Gravatar account (http://en.gravatar.com) so that your photo also appears with your post.
- Recipe posts must also be accompanied by a high quality professional image (minimum 800 pixels wide).
Kindly include all of the above in one email and send it to nutritionraw[AT]gmail.com
We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!